Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Best Music-Related Christmas Gift

This video - a favorite of my sister's when we were kids (and which, subsequently, I was forced to watch about a hundred thousand times) - comes from the classic JK Rowling film from the mid-80s about a school for young witches, called The Worst Witch, which Suzy got for Christmas and which had us cracking up last night.

Tim Curry's brilliant vocal and dance performance on "Anything Can Happen on Halloween" is topped here only by his bow tie and the awesome special effects. (For more info and analysis of this fine family film and the Tim Curry vid, click here and especially here.)



On a slightly more serious note, I finally got my Shakey bio! Thanks Mr. & Mrs. P.!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I was young, I found most of my friend was happy to get the Bow ties as a Christmas gift. So, I planned to buy Bow Ties (Köpa flugor) for them in this Christmas to make them happy.